We built and developed all of this for you and we know you're going to love it...
We aim to deliver:
- A fantastic buying exprience - A brilliant community of loyal Innerstanders - An easy, stable and secure payment system - A free delivery option forever
None of this can be achieved without your support so we thank you! If there is anything we can improve, let us know
- Having the ability to create inspiring and thought provoking designs - Providing a range large enough to encompass our diverse customer base - Donating what we can to to carefully selected charities
Think, Wear, Be
Our garments are manufactured to an incredibly high standard. Made in Bangladesh and India, in factories that are affiliated to the Fair Wear Foundation, these well paid seamstresses take a lot of pride in their work.
- Our organic fabric is Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified - UK Print and Embroidery within a SEDEX approved supply chain - Special label cutting technique to ensure a softer feel
Quality always comes before cost on an Innerstand garment!
We give from the outset… it’s part of our philosophy
- Various community projects, both locally and globally - Giving workers opportunities to improve their living standards
Sustainability is at the core of all we do.
- We care about the environment and the impact we have, which why is why we work with a supply chain to bring you products that do not cost the earth - We care about the people behind the products, which is why we ensure the factories our clothes come from are affiliated to the Fair Wear Foundation - The Innerworld regeneration policy allows you to send your garment back to us so we can recycle the material - We continually strive to be more sustainable in our practices and to improve the products we offer